MagicianPT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Basic Manual in English (Start here!)

Go down

Basic Manual in English (Start here!) Empty Basic Manual in English (Start here!)

Post  MagicianPT Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:04 pm

Hello friends sorry for the bad translation (google) i hope that the images will help.

Important NOTE: PLEASE BEFORE START THE BOT, MAKE A PARTY WITH ANY CHAR (your char name must be blue and other chars yellow), OR DEACTIVATE THE "Anti Bot-Hunter" UNDER "Defense" IN THE CONFIGPT.exe FILE. If not, the bot wont work....... THX Smile

Here I will try to explain how my fishingbot works and the correct configuration of the client of Metin2 game. Note that this will not work in Chinese Metin2 but in theory WILL work in all other nation's metin2. In order for the ULTIMATE BOT funcion in VISTA users u MUST deactivate UAC. You may do so in msconfig.exe.

INTRODUCTION:

My robot was called for me the "ULTIMATE" because it is already the best fishingbot for metin2 at the moment, due to its various innovative features, which still have been falsely claimed by other bots, but this is real and, if the client is configured correctly, run it!

Features:

- separate configuration Program and independent of the bot.
- Fishing with a definition of minimum and maximum time to collect the hook.
- Automatic configuration options of the game.
- automatic positioning of the camera .
- Option of automatic opening of fish.
- Option of automatic sale of paints.
- Option of selling gold ring automatically.
- Detection of loss of HP.
- Option of screening for gm's through editable messages and exchanging equips.
- editable Messages for each type of fish caught.
- 1 editable message with random times.
- Fish configured so far:
Minow (this is used as bait)
Crucian Carp
Mandarin
Big Carp
Carp
Salmon
Grass Carp
Brook Trout
Catfish
Lotus Fish

TO FINISH AT THIS TIME:

- Introduction of other fish not yet configured (you may do it your self as you catch them):
Eel
Rainbow Trout
Trout River
Perch
Rudd
Tenchi
Loach

FAST MANUAL FOR USE!

The ULTIMATE BOT already comes pre-configured only with the basic definitions of, fishing and fish oppening, random messages and detection of loss of HP activated. the others are disabled and I advise you to only those activities with some care and taking care explained ahead in ADVANCED MANUAL, AND AFTER you read this one.

CLIENT SETTINGS:

Well, here is the most important configuration for the ULTIMATE BOT to function correctly ... For example, I have the impression that some people that told me that the bot did no fishing, did not configure the CLIENT in 800x600 but the WINDOWS IT SELF!! Suspect ... here I certainly clear all that up just with a couple of images!

Basic Manual in English (Start here!) Metinclientconfig1ou0

first enter the settings panel of Metin2 client clicking this button.

After that...

Basic Manual in English (Start here!) Metinclientconfig2kg4

Set the game resolution to 800x600 32 bps, the frequency 60 and Gamma at 3 and... Fullscreen!

click "OK ".... I think that this need no picture ... xD Suspect

in the game, and before launching the bot should be given attention to the following:

- Let all your items in banker, take only the equips (Armor, sword, Shield...) some red pots, the fishing rod (dah) and much bait.

- Position the bait in slot F3 and fishing skill in slot F4 as shown in the following figures. Note that by pressing "v" in the game, the Fishing Skill enchant it is the second in "Assist Skills."

Basic Manual in English (Start here!) Metingameconfig1ln7

Drag the bait for F3 and the fishing skill to F4.
Put red pots in "1".
You can and must put skills (like ritual of Doom is better) in F1 and F2... anyone you want it will work.

The following picture explain how you should position some of your items in your inventory.

Basic Manual in English (Start here!) Metingameconfig2altrw2
Basic Manual in English (Start here!) W271

1 - If using a normal weapon (one hand only sword) Put her in this place that the image with n 1 and below it, the bracelet that your char brings. It is very important to have the bracelet and compulsory! if u do not have a bracelet, buy one in the trade vendor, it costs only 500 Gold.

2 - If you are warrior, and want to use a 2 hands weapon, bang it in the slot (2) of this image and enable the option of 2 hands weapon in CONFIGUEN.exe, as explained ahead in the Avanced Manual.

***** YOU MAY FILL ALL YOUR INVENTORY WITH WORMS AND RICE BAIT!! ULTIMATEBOT WILL GET THEM AND PLACE THEM IN F3 AS LONG AS YOU HAVE IN INVENTORY, IF NOT, HE WILL JUST TERMINATE ******

PS.: In response to some questions some asked me, on if you can use the ULTIMATEBOT in two accounts in the same pc, or you can be playing in one account and fish on another account with the ULTIMATEBOT in same pc ... etc ... the answer, at least for now is not at all. whether to have two accounts open, and if you want to have my ULTIMATEBOT activated ... must have a PC only for the bot. not only because of the image, but each pc also has only a mouse-pointer ... lol Razz as Want him to be in two places the same time? That would be a damn war man looool

Unfortunatly, you also have to purchase a nem license for each computer were you want to use the ULTIMATEBOT.

Ready! this is the basic configuration, without selling fish and without many extra configuring, and may open the fish automatically now.

Have fun, because by following this tutorial well, my ULTIMATEBOT does not fail or may say "not working" or "no fishing" or anything like that, I have tried on 7 different computers fully my self and some beta testers and with different hardware and operating systems and works in all this configuration. Plus, NO ONE EVER GOT CAUGHT WITH IT!!

MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS:

- Windows 98 or higher
- P4 - 2.0Ghz or higher
- 1 Gb RAM or higher.
- Metin2 or more! xD

The user manual advanced ULTIMATE BOT is to brief and includes the following topics:

- Direct sales of paint and gold ring of the fisherman
- Use the program's configuration ULTIMATE BOT.

IMPORTANT NOTE:

USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!
I'LL TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE YOUR PC MAY ENDURE FOR THE USE OF THIS PROGRAM NOR ANY USE YOU MAY DO WITH MY PROGRAM IF YOU GET CAUGHT, YOU'VE GOT CAUGHT BY YOUR ONLY FAULT AND I'LL TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY.

Last edited by MagicianPT on Sun Mar 01, 2009 3:52 pm; edited 2 times in total

MagicianPT
Admin

https://magicianpt.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Basic Manual in English (Start here!) Empty Re: Basic Manual in English (Start here!)

Post  MagicianPT Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:42 pm

Hi, i think i've 4got to DEACTIVATE the Dyes search/selling.... :S

Its something u can do easily though, i'll provide here a pic from were u can change that option for the first time u use my bot.

Here, DEACTIVATE ALL these inside the red line.

Basic Manual in English (Start here!) Config10

Good luck in your fishing! Smile

MagicianPT
Admin

https://magicianpt.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down